We want this learning experience to be a shared one. Connect with us on Twitter @MyWayDigital or @innovatiocuris and use the hashtag #understandingtype2
Connect with us live
You’ll also find comment boxes at the bottom of each page which a range of healthcare professionals will be responding to throughout the day.
Are there parts of diabetes management that you don’t understand? Or do you have something you’d like to share? Feel free to ask questions or share your thoughts!
Meet the team
Dr Debbie Wake
Dr Debbie Wake, CEO and co-founder of MyWay Digital Health is a respected entrepreneur, innovator, physician, educator and published academic.
She is passionate about improving the lives of people with diabetes through education and data driven care.
Olly is the Operations Director for MyWay Digital Health and has twenty years’ IT and business experience in the UK and USA spanning small, medium, large organisations, multiple sectors and private and public organisations.
He gained an MBA in 2013 and is passionate about helping small businesses grow
Kirsten is the Learning Resource Officer for MyWay Digital Health and is responsible for developing the educational resources for the company. She studied Food, Nutrition & Health at University and has an interest in public health.
Kirsten has a sister with type 1 diabetes so has a passion to help people with diabetes manage their condition.
Dr Sanjay Kalra
- MD, DM
- Consultant, Bharti Hospital, Karnal, India
- Visiting Professor, AIIMS Rishikesh, India
- President, Endocrine Society of India
- Vice President, South Asian Federation of Endocrine Societies
- Education Editor, International Society of Endocrinology
Dr Sheila John
- Head of Department of Teleophthalmology and e-Learning, Sankara Nethralaya, India
- Author of several papers on Teleophthalmology published in national and international journals
- Trainer for medical and non-medical staff to implement Teleophthalmology
Dr Sanjay Sharma
- MS, Podiatric Surgeon, PhD (Ayurveda), MBA
- Founder, FootSecure and Yostra Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Vice President, Telemedicine Society of India
- Joint Secretary of Indian Podiatry Association
- Mentor, NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore
- Advisor to Govt of Karnataka
- Felicitated as ‘Rising Star’ by Times Healthcare Achievers Award in 2019
Director Operations at InnovatioCuris, Sachin is a lifelong learner and enjoys working on projects and topics that require a fresh and multi-disciplinary approach. ExpertimentsWithSugar.in is a project that is one such example which may help millions of people in India in tackling type 2 diabetes.
Alok is a Director of InnovatioCuris and aspires to bring exponential change to healthcare delivery in India. He is the Financial expert at ExperimentsWithSugar.in
Dr Aishwarya Nagarajan
Dr Aishwarya is a dentist, currently pursuing her MBA in Healthcare Management. She is a research intern working with InnovatioCuris on ExperimentsWithSugar. She is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. She aims to improve the quality of people’s lives by facilitating public health awareness.
Clarion is a tech guy @ ExperimentsWithSugar.in , and he draws inspiration for his work in diabetes awareness from his mother’s diabetic remission.
Neha Prakash is a senior graphic designer working for MixORG, InnovatioCuris and a not-for-profit project ExperimentsWithSugar.in . She has experience in designing professional healthcare magazines, social media posts, flyers and commercial banners for the healthcare industry.
Ishika is a video editor working for InnovatioCuris and a not-for-profit project ExperimentsWithSugar.in . She is experienced in creating motion graphic videos for AI and Healthcare.